Which makes him even more of a moron.
As I said, the guy got what he deserved.
You break the rules, you take the risk, and you will eventually pay for it.
![]()
[ QUOTE ]
Ben Roethlisbuger= joe kane
[/ QUOTE ]
After as many times as I have watched The Program, I can't believe I didn't think of that.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Which makes him even more of a moron.
As I said, the guy got what he deserved.
You break the rules, you take the risk, and you will eventually pay for it.
![]()
Officially retired
[ QUOTE ]
Which makes him even more of a moron.
As I said, the guy got what he deserved.
You break the rules, you take the risk, and you will eventually pay for it.
[/ QUOTE ]
He didn't break a rule for not wearing his helmet. You do not have to while riding a motorcycle in Pennsylvania.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[ QUOTE ]
Which makes him even more of a moron.
As I said, the guy got what he deserved.
You break the rules, you take the risk, and you will eventually pay for it.
![]()
[/ QUOTE ]
he didn't break any rules. what rules did he break
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Word is he didnt have a license to drive a bike, I cant cofirm or deny that rumor at this time, I just heard that from other internet sites.
[ QUOTE ]
Word is he didnt have a license to drive a bike, I cant cofirm or deny that rumor at this time, I just heard that from other internet sites.
[/ QUOTE ]
^
That rule.
Officially retired
I've heard that but I've not seen it on any of the new's updates about him today???
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Report: Roethlisberger didn't have motorcycle licenseESPN.com news services
Ben Roethlisberger might have been riding without a license to drive a motorcycle when he was involved in an accident Monday.
Pittsburgh television station KDKA reported Tuesday that police are checking whether the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback had a license.
AP Photo/Keith Srakocic
Roethlisberger was riding this motorcycle when he collided with an automobile in Pittsburgh on Monday morning.
Sources told the TV station that Roethlisberger had a license to operate a car but has never had a Pennsylvania motorcycle license.
Roethlisberger had a learner's permit to operate a motorcycle that expired March 29 but had never taken the written and driving tests for a motorcycle license, a source told KDKA.
Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Tammy Ewin told the station that police would "have no comment on licensing issues" until after the accident investigation.
Roethlisberger, the youngest quarterback to lead a team to the Super Bowl championship, had surgery Monday after breaking his jaw and nose in a motorcycle crash.
Roethlisberger remained in serious but stable condition after seven hours of surgery, according to Dr. Daniel Pituch, chief of oral and maxillofacial surgery at Mercy Hospital.
"He suffered multiple facial fractures," Pituch said. "All of the fractures were successfully repaired. His brain, spine, chest and abdomen appear to be without serious injury. And there are no other confirmed injuries at this time."
The doctors declined to release further information at the family's request.
ESPN.com's John Clayton confirmed that Roethlisberger also suffered a 9-inch laceration to the back of his head, has lost or chipped a number of teeth and has minor injuries to his knees from hitting the pavement.
Roethlisberger, 24, was not wearing a helmet, police said. He has said he likes to ride without one, a habit that once prompted a lecture from Pittsburgh coach Bill Cowher.
In May 2005, Cowher warned him about safe riding after Cleveland Browns tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. was injured in a motorcycle accident. Winslow tore knee ligaments and was lost for the season.
Roethlisberger has pointed out a Pennsylvania state law requiring helmets was amended in September 2003 to make helmets optional.
ESPN.com football writers Len Pasquarelli and John Clayton and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Report: Roethlisberger didn't have motorcycle license - NFL - ESPN
They also told today that you have to have a license for 2 years before you can ride without a helmet. As much as I hate Winslow, Ben put him down saying he only rides his bike for leisure, yet he was riding the fastest bike allowed on the road with no helmet.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Reportedly his learners had expired, and he had not finished the written, and driving portion of the test.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks